On Sale for $6.95!
Magnesium is a master mineral, one of my youthing secrets. Getting sufficient magnesium can be one of the keys for for health and longevity. Most people today are severely deficient in magnesium, getting less than half of what their ancestors did only a century ago. In a Palaeolithic diet the calcium to magnesium ratio used to be about 1 to 1. On the Standard American diet, it is more like 15 to 1.
Magnesium is suggested to be essential for your energy, cell growth, nerves, muscles and heart and arterial system. It can help you to relax both physically and mentally. Magnesium reportedly dissolves excess calcium in the body and it is antagonistic toward aluminium, cadmium, lead, mercury and nickel, so it may be essential for good health especailly if you live in a polluted environment.
The reported benefits of Magnesium Oil are said to be:
- Improves sleep quality.
- Calms overactive nerves, relieves stress.
- Helps releive Migranies
- Boosts energy level.
- Helps your hair grow faster.
- Reduces Anxiety
- Strengthens immune system.
- Hydrates and strengthens skin.
- Helps proper muscle function.
- Relieves aches, pains, muslce spasms.
- Improves bone strength, and protects from loss of bone.
- Required for protection and recovery from arthritis.
- Important for recovery from many other degenerative diseases.
- It is an essential alkaline mineral for detoxification.
Spring Sale Boutquie ! ! !
Mark your calenders for our biggest Sale of the Year! Stock up on all your favoirte Siena Soap products for you and your loved ones. Get that perfect Mother’s Day, bridal shower gift or end of the year teacher gift!
When: May 7th, 2016. 9am-4pm
Where: Blaine, MN (The Lakes)
More details to come…